We may collect personal information about you (including, without limitation, your name, email address, position title) when you use this website.
When you visit this website, we may use automated technology (such as usage monitoring software, cookies, and sessions) to collect and store certain information about your visit.
Use and disclosure
We will not use or disclose your personal information except in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. We may use your personal information, and you consent to our use, for the following purposes:
- verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password for any of the services we provide to you via the internet;
- to enable you to use our website and services;
- communicate with you about the website, our services, or in relation to any queries or complaints;
- analyse your usage of this website;
- provide you with further information, news, and promotional material (unless you notify us that you wish to opt-out of receiving such messages); and
- improve the content of this website and to customise this website to your preferences.
We will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us, or which we have obtained about you for the above-mentioned purposes;
- if you have authorised us to do so;
- if we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others; or
- if we are authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
Storage and security
We will take reasonable efforts to protect personal information that is held by us from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Third party websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or for the manner in which those websites collect, hold, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When visiting a third party website from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide will be will collected, held, used and distributed.
Right to access and correct
You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by contacting the Intelligence team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current, please notify us of any changes to your personal information as soon as possible.
A cookie is a small portion of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future the cookie data can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
How do I control cookies?
For more information on how to adjust your browser settings for cookies see www.aboutcookies.org
For a guide to online behavioural advertising and online privacy see www.youronlinechoices.com
- Accepting a cookie does not give us access to your computer or personal information stored on your hard drive under any circumstances.
- Although you can configure your web browser to not accept cookies, if you do so you may experience a resulting loss of functionality of this website.